Philips HeartStart OnSite AED with Slim Carry Case
This Philips HeartStart OnSite defibrillator comes with the following:
- 4-year Battery Pack
- Instruction Manual
- AED Check Tag
- 8 Year Warranty
- Slim Carry Case
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is made for people who have never used a defibrillator. It is the first and only AED available without a prescription, and has been designed to be the easiest to set up and use.
The OnSite system can easily activate Life Guidance, the Philips voice instructions system, by pulling the green handle seen on the device. This feature will calmly and clearly guide you or your staff through the entire life saving process, from placing the pads on the patient to performing CPR and delivering a defibrillation shock. Continuously adapting instructions keep you on track, and intelligent sensors automatically deliver the correct therapy, giving you the confidence to perform the necessary tasks to save a life.
HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator Cases
There are three carry cases available for the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator: the Standard Carry Case, the Slim Carry Case and the Hard-shell waterproof case.
Data Management for the HeartStart OnSite AED
Philips provides a broad range of tools to help you efficiently and effectively configure your HeartStart Defibrillators and then download, transmit, share, analyze, and report resuscitation data, so you and your team can fine-tune your response to emergencies.
- Studies show that minimizing time to shock after CPR may improve survival. With patented Quick Shock, OnSite is among the fastest in its class at delivering shock treatment after CPR — typically in just eight seconds.
- To help you remain calm and confident, Philips has equipped OnSite with integrated SMART Pads. Users place the SMART Pads on the person’s bare skin, and the pads will provide feedback to the AED so it can adapt the Life Guidance voice instructions to your actions and your pace.
- The OnSite model arrives with the SMART Pads cartridge and battery already installed.
- Owners of the OnSite model can install a special pads cartridge that temporarily turns your OnSite defibrillator into a trainer allowing you to practice and become efficient at using the device.
- The Philips SMART Analysis automatically assesses the person’s heart rhythm and will only deliver a shock if it is needed — even if the Shock button is pressed.
- The OnSite conducts 85 automatic self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly, including testing the pads.
Brochures & Additional Information
Please contact us with any questions.
|Product Line 1||Philips HeartStart AEDs|