Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Trainer
Your Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Trainer will include:
- 1 Philips HeartStart OnSite Stand-Alone Trainer unit
- 1 Reusable Adult Training Pads
- 1 Nylon Carry Case
- 1 External Manikin Adapter Strip
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Trainer is specifically designed for training many responders simultaneously. The OnSite AED Trainer helps your responders learn to use the OnSite AED with confidence.
Featuring clear voice instructions that provide easy to follow directions matching those of the OnSite AED and eight preconfigured scenarios, the Philips OnSite AED Trainer simulates how the defibrillator would operate during real-life situations.
For safety, the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Trainer looks different than the actual Philips HeartStart OnSite AED (sold separately) to avoid inadvertent use in an emergency. This unit uses 4 AA Batteries (not included).
- Adult Pad Placement Guide (M5090A)
- Infant/Child Pad Placement Guide (989803139281)
- Infant/Child Training Pads (M5074A)
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Training Toolkit (M5066-89100)
Brochures & Additional Information
Please contact us with any questions.
|Product Line 1||Philips HeartStart AEDs|