Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Text and ECG Display without Carrying Case
The Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Text and ECG Display includes:
- 1 - Philips HeartStart FR3 AED - ECG and text display - no carrying case (PN: 861389)
- 1 - Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Battery (PN: 989803150161)
- 1 - Philips SMART Pads III (PN: 989803149981)
- 1 - Setup Guide and Administrative Reference
- 1 - AED Check Tag
The HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED making lifesaving faster, easier, and better for professional responders. Philips HeartStart FR3 reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to help you start delivery of the right therapy, CPR or defibrillation, on your patient faster. As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged and reliable. This model offers a high-resolution color LCD that can show text or up to 12 ECG waves.
Philips HeartStart FR3 AED
- Wirelessly transmit event data to Philips HeartStart Event Review software via the Philips FR3 Bluetooth Transceiver Module (PN: 989803150081). Purchased separately.
- Configure and manage multiple AEDs to ensure consistent deployment using Philips HeartStart Configure software, sold separately. Management via bluetooth or SD card.
- Flexible design with upgradable platform for future advancements.
- Military-grade durability with IP 55 rating and U.S. Army AWR certification.
- Training packages
- Configurable and upgradeable using HeartStart Configure software via bluetooth or SD card.
- The FR3 is lightweight, rugged, and reliable - 3.5lbs, IP55 rating and tested to U.S. Military standards, 5-year warranty on device.
- Philips SMART Pads III are used for adults, infants, and children, and are compatible with HeartStart FR2 and Philips monitor/defibrillators.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly automated tests with green ready light ensure it's always ready to use.
- Train directly on the FR3 using training pads and rechargeable training battery, or purchase an FR3 AED Trainer device and keep your FR3 in service.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD that can show text or ECG. Text-only models cannot be later upgraded to ECG waveform capabilities.
- SMART CPR analyzes the presenting condition and provides patient-specific guidance on the best initial therapy - CPR or defibrillation.
- Philips Quick Shock technology minimizes CPR interruptions, typically arming in less than 8 seconds from the "Stop CPR".
- CPR metronome to assist with correct compression timing and performance. Optional Q-CPR measurement and feedback for guidelines compliant CPR.
- Use one set of pads for all patients - for pediatrics simply use the infant/child key
(PN: 989803150031 - purchased separately)
- Automatically powers-on with FR3 carry case to immediately focus on pad placement and pads are automatically self-tested when pre-connected.
- Easier hand-off, easier inventory - SMART Pads III are compatible with the Philips HeartStart FR2-Series device and also work with Philips monitors and defibrillators, such as the HeartStart MRx.
- Built with long-life primary cells, the FR3 primary battery typically provides 300 shocks or up to 12 hours of operating time.
- Includes a standby life of 3 years when stored in the device and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- LCD color display, 320 x 240 pixels, 2.8" x 2.1"
- Obtain Pads ECG directly through the 2 multifunction defibrillation electrode pads (SMART Pads).
- Utilize 3-Lead, 5-Lead, or 12-Lead cable to gather additional leads and display 4 or 12 ECG waves.
- HeartStart Data Messenger - automatically route events from your responders' computers based on your desired workflow.
- Philips Data Software Development Kit - Add a defibrillator event to any ePCR software enabled with the SDK.
- HeartStart Configure - Standardize or customize your AED settings according to your program's protocols.
- HeartStart Event Review - Review, annotate, print and stored AED cases in a database. Also consider Event Review Pro.
Please contact us with any questions.
|Recommended Use||Professional Rescuer (EMS, FD, PD, MIL)|
|Infant/Child Usage||Same Pads, Use Infant/Child Key|
|LCD Screen||Yes, LCD 320x240 Color|
|Product Line 1||Philips HeartStart AEDs|