Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ AED Infant/Child Pads
HeartStart FR2 Infant/Child Defibrillator Pads (M3870A) are for treating infants and children under 8 years of age or 55 pounds with an FR2-series defibrillator. These special infant/child pads contain electronics that reduce the energy of the defibrillator’s shock from 150 to 50 Joules, a more appropriate dosage of SMART Biphasic therapy for infants and small children. The FR2-series defibrillator can evaluate children’s heart rhythms with outstanding accuracy.2
The pads design was carefully thought out to ensure that it is instantly obvious that these pads are for children and infants only. This helps ensure that the correct pads are chosen when you need to be prepared to treat both adults and children. The packaging, graphics, and pink teddy bearshaped connector clearly communicate pediatric use.
General features of the HeartStart FR2 Infant/Child Defibrillator Pads
- Patient: Under 8 years or 25kg (55 pounds)
- Defibrillator Compatibility: FR2-series (FR2 and FR2+) automated external defibrillator only.
- Configuration: M3870A FR2 Infant/Child reduced energy defibrillator pads. 1 set per package.
- Disposable self-adhesive pads with cable and connector
- Energy delivered: Reduces defibrillator shock energy to normal 50 joules into a 50 ohm load.
- Surface area: Meets AAMI DF-80 guidelines
- Cable length: approximately 122 cm (48 inches)
Please contact us with any questions about this product.
|Product Line 1||Philips HeartStart AEDs|