North American Rescue Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kit - Vacuum Sealed - Advanced BCD
CONTROL THE BLEED WITH THESE EASY-TO-USE TOOLS!
Life threatening bleeding can occur from everyday emergencies such as vehicle crashes, incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, and inflicted injuries from man-made disasters such as shootings and bombings. Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kits by North American Rescue are designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, shears, pressure dressings/bandages, and a Hemostatic that further enhances blood clotting abilities. Also included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so that even untrained providers can help save a life.
NAR Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kits are available in 4 configurations: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD.
The NAR Individual Bleeding Control Kit provides life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
ADVANCED / ADVANCED BCD:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat major bleeding with a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch
- Includes the HyFin® Compact Vent Twin Pack and the QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing, a highly effective bleeding control hemostatic bandage
- Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD configurations
ADVANCED BCD KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 14 oz
|Product Line 1||None|