Defibtech Lifeline AED Standard Package: DCF-100
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is Simple and Intuitive.
This package includes:
- Brand New Defibtech Lifeline AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 5-Year Battery Pack (includes 9v Lithium Battery)
- Adult Electrode Pads
- User Manual
- Quick-Use Card
This device is easy to use. There are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if necessary. The AED utilizes clear voice prompts to guide a user through the rescue. It will concisely state each instruction, one step at a time. Progress lights provide clear visual guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
For first response professionals like police, fire and EMS, the Lifeline AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is standard equipment. It is also essential for schools, offices, stores, factories, and public places.
- Two long life batteries are available, a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a 7 year battery which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
- The Lifeline AED is rugged and durable. It has been manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress, and tested to military standards for shock and vibration.
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
- The biphasic defibrillation used by this device is extremely effective at resuscitating patients in ventricular fibrillation on the first shock.
- The Defibtech Lifeline AED is lightweight and durable, weighing just 4.2 pounds.
Please contact us with any questions.
|Product Line 1||None|