Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED with Carrying Case
The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Features Video Instruction.
The is similar in many ways to the Defibtech Lifeline AED with the exception that the Lifeline VIEW has a large, full-color interactive display that gives you step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
This device is simple to use. There are two main buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if necessary. The AED utilizes video instruction to guide a user through the rescue.
For first response professionals like police, fire and EMS, the Lifeline AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is standard equipment. It is also essential for schools, offices, stores, factories, and public places.
- A large, full-color interactive display.
- The Lifeline VIEW AED is rugged and durable.
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
- The biphasic defibrillation used by this device is extremely effective at resuscitating patients in ventricular fibrillation on the first shock.
- The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED is lightweight and durable, weighing in at under 3 pounds.
|Product Line 1||None|