Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Standard Package: DCF-A2460EN
The Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED Features One-button Operation.
The Lifeline ECG offers users the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos, or ECG information. Additionally the Lifeline ECG can be used in a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode, to allow for rhythm and heart rate monitoring.
The Defibtech Lifeline ECG AED is essential for schools, offices, stores, factories, and public places.
- The Lifeline ECG allows the user to display patient’s ECG data and event information while in AED mode using defibrillation pads.
- A large, full-color interactive display.
- The device is lightweight, rugged and durable.
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
- The biphasic defibrillation used by this device is extremely effective at resuscitating patients in ventricular fibrillation on the first shock.
Please contact us with any questions.
|Product Line 1||Philips HeartStart AEDs|